Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Baby Loves to Read

This is another photo of Abrielle which was taken two days ago (June 24, 2014). By the way, her dad is  out for  one week due to a professional development conference. It is challenging to juggle between my motherly duties :-) as well as my teaching job for the summer camp which also commences this week. As expected, Monday was a bit rough. My routine begins with  having to drop my little girl to Kingdom Kids day care and pick her up in the afternoon at 2:00 P.M. Thankfully, I still have the energy to play with my little girl once we reach home. It is part of her routine. And for some reason, no matter how tired I am from work, all that fades away each time I see my little girl. Well, I'm so proud of my Abrielle (allow me to brag), because she is becoming more independent and she knows how to be entertained.

Abrielle likes to draw and sort objects. And she loves to do it with me. So, when it was time for me to prepare dinner, I left her in her play yard. After a few minutes, I came back surreptitiously to check on her for she was so quiet. To my amazement, Abrielle was seated on her soft chair and quietly skimming one of her books. She was pointing to words and pictures. I was so proud because I didn't have to tell her to get a book and read. She initiated to entertain herself while Mommy was cooking!





No comments:

Post a Comment