Friday, July 11, 2014

Learning is Fun!

My daughter is way advanced other kids her age in terms of language development and recognition of letters, and words. I believe that her skills have a genetic component but I am a strong believer of having my child be exposed to learning just about anything. I have been singing and reading to my baby. I read to my baby during my entire pregnancy. And during the first twelve months, she's been exposed to a lot of reading materials either with big books or educational videos. I noticed my baby clamors for books and she enjoys browsing the pages of her books. Now that she's 21 months, her language skills are getting more developed. She loves to sing and memorizes every story I read to her. I am sharing one of the videos that captured her interest for learning- here she is singing the ABCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment