Monday, June 23, 2014

Exploring the Outdoors

Summer officially begins on the 21st of this month! This is going to be Abrielle's first summer where she will be doing a lot of exploring particularly the "great outdoors." Last summer, Abrielle was barely ten months when we had a road trip off to Chicago. I was so proud of my baby because she wasn't fussy during the trip. We made sure she got to stretch and relax at the assigned rest area for each town or city we went into. It was definitely a fun and memorable summer. This year, however, will be different. We didn't plan to go on a long road trip(unless hubby thinks otherwise). This will be an opportune time for us to bond with Abrielle and do some cool stuff within our backyard. Yes! She loves to walk and run. I try to be more responsible and careful with my health so I make it a point to do at least ten thousand steps twice a week or should I say "brisk walking." I just had to be more consistent with it though. So, here are some pictures of our trips around the yard. Abrielle enjoyed picking flowers and twigs. She likes to run around the yard. That in itself is her form of exercise and I could tell she was truly enjoying herself. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and feel free to post some comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment