This page is all about my little girl Abrielle! She is the love of my life. I would like to keep her milestones in check and share it with everyone. This page will tackle about her growth, the important milestones in her life as well as her day to day activities with her Mom and Dad. This will also present many of her "firsts."
Saturday, April 12, 2014
So Cute... Baby Clapping
My little girl enjoys clapping when she was just 6 months of age. She now too can sit on her on her own. This video was take. During one afternoon while she was about to take a nap. Usually, I would sing or read o her. I read to her the story of the princess who couldn't cry. When she gets tired being read to about 5 times (yes, I read it 5 times per her request) I would sing her favorite song which is "If You're Happy and You Know it.." She would imitate me first and then she gets to do it on her own. This one particular video, she just did it on her own.since she likes clapping, I let her do it until she is ready to fall asleep..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment